Advatek was created because of a noticeable lack of service in the technology space. People would call their tech support and have to wait days for a response. They were talked down to by technicians, making them feel inferior and treated rudely.
Our mission is to facilitate the growth and development of your business while helping you increase your profit margins. We have highly trained and certified System Engineers that have been working in the industry for 15 years. Our technicians are always kind , courteous and happy to explain things. We are customer focused and driven, always making sure our clients are satisfied. Response times to service calls are prompt and done properly. We have the right people to make sure you have minimal downtime and get your business up and running.
When looking for a technology service provider, here are a list of question you should always ask.
- Are all your technicians Microsoft and industry certified? Advatek’s are.
- Do you charge each time to come fix the same problem if it wasn’t fixed the last time you came out? Advatek does not.
- Do you charge an extra fee for after hours or emergency service calls? Advatek does not.
- If I am paying for a monthly service, do you charge an additional fee to come on site for a service call? Advatek does not.
- Do you charge me to call you with questions about my network and while I am put on hold? Advatek does not.
- Do you carry liability insurance? Advatek does.